PDA

View Full Version : Eating before MVMC

Crow
09-29-2013, 04:02 PM
we will probably go to Mickeys Christmas on Tues Dec 3. Not having much luck on places to eat lunch or dinner before it. Ive checked BOG, Narcoosees, Cal Grill, Epcot...any ideas. Ive tried Tonys before and wasn't thrilled. I even though about lunch then just snacking at MK later

buzznwoodysmom
09-29-2013, 04:42 PM
Any place on monorail or in MK would be easy. We don't usually do a TS meal on party nights. Don't want to waste so much time eating during the party. We usually have a decent lunch, then just grab a small meal or snacks at the party.

It you really want a TS meal that day try Kona Cafe at the Poly, Grand Floridian Cafe at GF, The Wave at CR, or The Plaza at MK. Those are the less popular restaurants in the area. You should be able to snag a ressie at at least one of those.

DisneyDawgette
09-29-2013, 06:26 PM
For parties,we head to Casey's right before it starts and hit the ground running. Casey's is MORE than enough food, it is delicious, and then you don't waste party time in a restaurant! :)

Crow
10-01-2013, 03:14 PM
Prob just have lunch somewhere then snack during the party. Maybe lunch at Epcot then can take the monorail to MK for the party, or go to downtown dis during the day at eat at RR or Paradiso, then take the bus to contemporary

RedSoxFan
10-02-2013, 07:30 AM
We decided to go to MVMCP on 11/14 as we are taking DD16 BFF with us. I did make ADR's for Kona Cafe at 5:40pm just in case we decide to have a TS before the party.

Pop Centurion
10-03-2013, 07:32 PM
Have you checked availability for LTT. We did a 4:30 ADR last year just before the party & we got out with plenty of time to do some attractions before the party started.

Crow
10-04-2013, 01:35 AM
Have you checked availability for LTT. We did a 4:30 ADR last year just before the party & we got out with plenty of time to do some attractions before the party started.
not really. I ate lunch here on a previous trip and it was ok, not really impressive.