PDA

View Full Version : Beach Club Refurb 2014

MississippiDisneyFreak
09-29-2013, 01:38 PM
Has anyone heard anything definite on whether the Beach Club is getting a refurb in 2014? The only thing I can find is on the BC Villas but nothing on the regular BC resort.

ValenciaCalling
05-13-2014, 09:13 AM
I read on a different Disney board that this is happening, but I haven't been able to find anything else on here other than your post. I really hope this isn't true because I loved the rooms the way they were and the whole point of staying there was to avoid the construction at the Polynesian. Sigh.

BrerGnat
05-13-2014, 09:33 AM
Yes, it is starting in October. Club Level lounge first, followed by 5th floor CL rooms, then working down from there one floor at a time for the rest of the resort. Rooms will be refreshed.

MississippiDisneyFreak
05-13-2014, 09:39 AM
Yes, it is starting in October. Club Level lounge first, followed by 5th floor CL rooms, then working down from there one floor at a time for the rest of the resort. Rooms will be refreshed.

Glad we changed to Yacht Club for our October trip then:thumbsup:

TinkerbellT421
05-13-2014, 05:56 PM
That's good to know because those villas are long over due for a refresh. The amount of things we noticed last trip didn't go unnoticed. Peeling paint, rust, etc...one day there was even a team of about five manager button down suit types walking the property witha huge notebook type pad and cameras, taking pictures and reaming out management and a poor maintenance guy.