PDA

View Full Version : Tickets Not Linked in MDE

AndrewJackson
09-28-2013, 01:55 PM
We purchased a resort package with park passes. When I log into My Disney Experience, either through the website or the app, the resort reservation and park passes appear when I click on My Reservations. However, I am shown to have 1 park pass from our last vacation, 2 park passes for my upcoming vacation, one of my children is also shown to have 2 park passes, while the other is shown to have 1, and my wife has no park passes.

Has anyone else had issues like this, and if so, who did you call to get it fixed.

VWL Mom
09-28-2013, 03:30 PM
Hmmm, trying to figure this one out. Does your wife have her own Disney account by any chance? If she does, her ticket should be listed on that account. You would also need to link her account to yours.

AndrewJackson
09-28-2013, 08:59 PM
That's exactly what it was. We linked our accounts, but I didn't have "permission" to see her tickets. I find that odd since I purchased the package under my account.

The double park passes was because I cancelled a package for POR and made one for ASMo. She forwarded the issue to other techs who will clean it up.