PDA

View Full Version : what time to line up for Candlelight

Crow
09-27-2013, 12:39 PM
just booked Candlelight Processional at Tokyo Dining for lunch on Sun Dec 1. How long before do you think we would have to get in line even with the reserved area.

faline
09-27-2013, 01:23 PM
It's been a while since we've done it. We had reserved spaces for the second show. The line started forming as soon as the first show was seated.

Strmchsr
09-27-2013, 03:43 PM
In general you need to be in line 30-45 min before your show, even with the guaranteed seating.

Imalismom
09-27-2013, 07:28 PM
If you have a dinner package, and you want to be in the first 2 or three rows, that line starts about 2 hours before the show. We would trade off holding a spot, and we are usually the 8th or 9th person in the line. One of the party would stay, and the rest would go off. The first 20 or 30 or so in line all seem to do this when I have been in line. The neat thing is you really get to know the people around you - we shared all kinds of family/vacation stories. Remember the dinner package does not guarantee you a seat under the cover, it just guarantees you a seat.

If you do not have the dinner package, I have seen that line start 3 to 4 hours before the show.

Crow
10-02-2013, 02:07 PM
wow I don't really want to spend that much time in line..we have a 2:30 lunch, so Im guessing that's the first show maybe. I don't really need a seat up front

Imalismom
10-03-2013, 06:55 AM
As long as you don't care where you sit, then it does not matter what time you line up, so long as you are in the line by the time you should be. If you have the dinner package, you are guaranteed a seat. I know there is a time that you have to be in the line, but since we always lined up way earlier than that, I don't remember the time, but when you eat, you will get all that information.

Crow
10-03-2013, 02:40 PM
im sure my GF wont want to stand still long either . hopefully it wont b much more than a half hr or so