PDA

View Full Version : last day party of 1

DisneyEpcotDad
09-26-2013, 09:02 AM
Bag checked at Cb.no wait for HS bus. HS allowed crowd in a round 8:40. FP time for toy mania is 11:10-12:10. In line for movie ride.

DisneyorBust
09-26-2013, 09:25 AM
Off to a good start. I enjoy getting in more park time on the last day, it's always good when I am able to secure a late flight home.
Thanks for posting. Have a great time!

DisneyEpcotDad
09-26-2013, 09:41 AM
Movie ride remains in its classic form still. I did notice from prior day that catastrophe canyon now features an automated voice rather than live cast member. The backlot tour was longer in the 1990s. You once could see a tv show being filmed,and there was a part where people could do blue screen special effects. Light crowd so far. No rain and humid. Going to wander around before heading to toy mania, lunch, then Epcot!

MississippiDisneyFreak
09-26-2013, 10:07 AM
Sounds nice thanks for posting

DisneyEpcotDad
09-26-2013, 10:24 AM
....and magically it began to RAIN! A downpour has sent everyone running for cover!! Staying dry under studio catering company area.

faline
09-26-2013, 10:28 AM
Oh dear!! More rain!! Yes, they eliminated the live person on the backlot tour a while ago now - I prefer the live person!!

DisneyEpcotDad
09-26-2013, 12:11 PM
The sun and heat have returned! Didn't see anyone to give my toy mania Fastpass so I kept it and did mania myself. Still a fun and popular attraction. Fastpasses for day were gone by 11:20!

Ate bbq near tower of terror area. Now on boat from HS for 2 hour boat ride to Epcot! Usual number of misbehaving kids st HS.

DisneyEpcotDad
09-26-2013, 01:28 PM
Soft opening of food & wine fest in progress at Epcot. Most vendors are open! Come and get it.

DisneyEpcotDad
09-27-2013, 04:47 PM
Back home. I think dining at the California Grill at night with a view of MK and surrounding area was the highlight of my party of 1 trip. Food was good. I had the 24 hr rib filet. Portion was just right to allow me to have the dessert sampler. Bus ride to DD and transfer to CR worked well,

I was able to get some quality jog time in several mornings, try the new attractions at New Fantaslyland, and do some of my favorite attractions, i.e. Movie Ride, Backlot tour, Toy Mania, Stunt Cars at HS, Hall of Presidents, American Adventure, Spaceship Earth, and hit my favorite dining spots. Despite the rain, all went well. Crowds were manageable, and rain served as a break from the heat. :mickey: