PDA

View Full Version : Can you be flexible & park hop last minute with fast pass plus?

DizMagic
09-26-2013, 08:55 AM
Another fast pass plus question: If you signed up for fast passes in one particular park but then decide you'd rather go to a different park that day, are you all out of fast passes or, once you are in the different park, can you go up to the traditional fast pass kiosk and get a fast pass the usual way?

We are there in October and have the option of testing the new magic bands.

Thanks so much

faline
09-26-2013, 09:02 AM
My understanding is that, during the testing phase, folks are getting both the band AND a key to the world card and have the option of using both systems (Fastpass + plus the tranditional fastpass). I'm not sure when this piece will change.

Strmchsr
09-26-2013, 09:30 AM
Linda is correct, but by November the plan is to have FP+ only. Once that's in place you can still change your fastpasses if you decide to go to another park, but you'll take your chances with what's available.

CaptSmee
09-27-2013, 12:11 PM
Linda is correct, but by November the plan is to have FP+ only. Once that's in place you can still change your fastpasses if you decide to go to another park, but you'll take your chances with what's available.

We tried to do that recently & nothing was availablebut things you don't need FP for

mickeyman42
09-28-2013, 09:34 AM
Here at AKL now. Once you use your fp+ they are "redeemed" and you cant change them, even if you have only used 2 of 3 you cant change the park for the 3rd fp, tried that yesterday. At the beginning of the week you could change them and actually get 3 new fp's, even if you had used 1 or 2, but not now. Old fp system still worked using our ap's but not with our KTTW cards. Have had both pos and neg experiences with the bands/fp+ that ill share when i get home in a day or 2

disneynarula
10-08-2013, 04:53 AM
You can't be flexible in your Disney vacation at all anymore. Everything has to be planned out 180 days in advance.