PDA

View Full Version : Can you wait until you are at your resort to sign up for Magic Bands?

DizMagic
09-26-2013, 08:48 AM
I am confused on many levels about the Magic Bands. We leave in eight days and our resort/ticket packaage begins in ten days. I think it's too late to order the Magic Bands at this point. I didn't register earlier because I didn't know enough about the bands (and I didn't have time to research it at that point).

So, does anyone know if you can register this late in the game and then receive the bands once you are on property?

Thanks so much

Strmchsr
09-26-2013, 09:32 AM
I don't know for sure, but in this trial phase I think (again, not 100%) you have to sign up prior to arrival, but you can certainly ask when you get there.

DonaldDuckUSA
09-26-2013, 04:27 PM
A few days ago I booked at the Boardwalk and I was told that only select resorts on select days are available to participate in FP+. It may be the same with the bands, as they are associated with the FP+ system.

Strmchsr
09-26-2013, 04:35 PM
That's true, but it's almost all the resorts on the test for October as they get ready to bring the entire system "live."