PDA

View Full Version : Fast Pass+ Open for November

sacandjac
09-24-2013, 10:12 PM
I checked MDE earlier and I was able to book fastpasses for my November trip (19th-26th). We have nine people in two rooms (Wilderness Lodge and cabin at Fort Wilderness). I linked both reservations and put everyone on my friend/family list a couple of weeks ago. I was able to book fastpasses for all nine people.

Not able to customize bands, but I hope that is coming in next couple of days!!!

dobby2010
09-24-2013, 11:49 PM
Thanks for the heads up. Was able to book our selections for nov. 12-19. Am interested to see how we like this whole thing. Hoping it is pretty flexible once we get there considering we're traveling with a two year old!

Capt_redshirt
09-25-2013, 01:01 AM
You should get the option to customize them about 37 days before your trip. When you do there will be 7 days to customize them once done they will mail them out

RedSoxFan
09-25-2013, 06:54 AM
I was able to make fast pass selections last night as well. Not sure I like this idea and having to plan out the entire vacation. But I did make a few and we'll see how it goes. At least I know I'll get to go on Toy Story and the new Test Track!! No magic bands yet, though. Arrive 11/8.

KathyMO
09-25-2013, 08:38 AM
Thanks for the information. I just selected our fastpasses for Nov. 12 -15 and customized our magic bands. I had to confirm our shipping address before it would let me customize the magic bands.

WDWCrazyKaren
09-25-2013, 09:59 AM
At 9:30 last night, I was able to make FP+ reservations as well, however, when I went to make them, it was only listing 3 of our 4 family members on the reservation! ARGH! So, I'm currently on hold for let's see...57 minutes now...trying to get our 4th family member corrected. I found out that I was listed twice, and one of my daughters wasn't listed at all. So, I'm not able to make our FP+ reservations until they have it corrected. ARGH! She just came back on the line and told me that someone would have to call me back after it's fixed. I'm afraid of waiting too long for that call and not being able to make FP+ times!

joyrob18
09-25-2013, 12:36 PM
We are going in November and I am pretty clueless being a newbie, but what is Fastpass+? Is this the Fastpass that you get automatically with your tickets? You are talking about already making reservations which really gets me intrigued...I would love to do that!!

dobby2010
09-25-2013, 12:48 PM
Fastpass+ is the new version of the free fast passes that come with your tickets. Now they're available to book online before you go. Did you download the my disney experience app? If so you should be able to log in and reserve up to three fast passes in one park per day.

sacandjac
09-26-2013, 08:34 PM
I was able to customize bands this evening. I am able to change selections until October
20th .

I'm finally done-reservations made with free dining (had to change resorts), ADRs made, Wishes Dessert Party Booked, Christmas Party Tickets bought, Keys to Kingdom Tour booked, Fast Pass+ selections made and magic bands customized! Whew!! Now we wait.

I sometimes think the planning is as much fun as going!

WDWCrazyKaren
09-27-2013, 11:00 AM
I was able to customize bands this evening. I am able to change selections until October
20th .

I'm finally done-reservations made with free dining (had to change resorts), ADRs made, Wishes Dessert Party Booked, Christmas Party Tickets bought, Keys to Kingdom Tour booked, Fast Pass+ selections made and magic bands customized! Whew!! Now we wait.

I sometimes think the planning is as much fun as going!

Wow! You are doing everything! Have SO much fun!

sacandjac
09-27-2013, 04:41 PM
Thanks WDWcrazyKaren!

We've been counting down this trip for over 400 days and we are so excited!!!!

vicster
09-27-2013, 05:00 PM
Fastpass+ is the new version of the free fast passes that come with your tickets. Now they're available to book online before you go. Did you download the my disney experience app? If so you should be able to log in and reserve up to three fast passes in one park per day.

Without magic bands?

dobby2010
09-27-2013, 05:32 PM
Fastpass+ is used with the magic bands

Kenny1113
09-27-2013, 05:51 PM
Yep, we were able to customize our bands as well. However, we couldn't do FP+ because we haven't purchased the park tickets yet.