PDA

View Full Version : In room celebration

Crow
09-22-2013, 02:46 PM
I was thinking of suprising my gf with flowers,balloons etc in the room. and something romantic. I see Disney has some things, sorta pricey though that they will set up in your room. has anyone done this or do you know of a reliable outside service that would.
she wants to do a picnic so I was also thinking about some sort of picnic items delivered to WL room

faline
09-22-2013, 02:55 PM
The Disney Florist can be a bit pricey but I believe they will also work with you to design what itis you're looking for.

I'm not sure if you could get what you need but you might also consider Intercot Sponsor, Strollers and Groceries (https://www.strollersandgroceries.com/), for your picnic ide.

rkmemkc
09-22-2013, 06:38 PM
I know you said 'in room celebration' but this tread would be a great surprise at any resort around the lagoon for a picnic on the beach. :mickey:
http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=201493

ibelieveindisneymagic
09-22-2013, 09:33 PM
We've used the Disney Florist a number of times, and it had always been excellent.

We worked with them to have a gift delivered to DD at a restaurant, and it was awesome. They are expensive, so unless you're looking for something specifically Disney, it may be better to get things delivered from outside companies. A word of caution though, from an outside vendor, it usually gets delivered to the front desk, not your room.

Crow
09-23-2013, 01:18 AM
some of the celebrations look nice at Dis florist..idk if ill go with it for that much or not. or maybe just some flowers. thanks for the input

eeyoremom
09-23-2013, 07:08 AM
We sent flowers from proflowers (an intercot sponsor) for our daughter's honeymoon. She had them the entire 10 days-even took them on the bus from one resort to another. They were fantastic. We have also used them a few other times to have home deliveries. I'm not sure if they were delivered to room or the front desk, but they were tons cheaper than disney florist.

Crow
09-24-2013, 09:00 PM
ok ill check them out too