PDA

View Full Version : Confused, Do I need a Dr's note?

Jeri
09-22-2013, 12:32 AM
Sorry, if this seems dumb, but after the big discussion about the new GAC ( sorry don't remember the name of it) I am confused if I will now need a note of some sort for my daughter.

I have never got one of these cards before, never needed it. To be honest I'm not even sure if we will or won't need it this time. I just want to get it just in case. My daughter is only 2 1/2 and has Down syndrome, we just want to have it should we need it.

So does anyone know, Do I need something from the Dr? Should I get something just to be safe?

Thanks for all the help.

Strmchsr
09-22-2013, 08:03 AM
No, you don't need a doctor's note. All you will will need to do is go to Guest Relations and ask them about it. They will need to know exactly what kind of assistance you'll need. There's not a one size fits all GAC and it depends on need. And depending on when you're going, the new DAS system will be slightly different, but you still shouldn't need a note.

Bass T-bone
09-27-2013, 11:16 PM
With all the policy changes, I would rather take a note and not need it then to be stuck up a creek with no paddle, so to speak.

:twocents:

BrerGnat
09-28-2013, 09:08 AM
No, you don't need a note. The new policy changes will not affect that.

Just make sure you have your daughter with you when you go to get it, as I believe they will be taking pictures as of October 9.