PDA

View Full Version : O'hana

Scrappy2
09-21-2013, 04:44 PM
We have breakfast reservations at 7:35 at O'hana. About how long will breakfast last. Would love to be at Epcot at 9.

faline
09-21-2013, 05:32 PM
I usually allow at least an hour for any meal and that's assuming you are seated promptly. You then have a 10-15 minute walk to the Ticket & Transportation Center (or a 10-20 minute wait for the monorail and another 10-20 minute ride to get to the Ticket & Transportation Center). Once at the Ticket & Transportation Center, count on a 10-20 minute wait for the Epcot Monorail and then the walk from the monorail and the time to get through security and the gate.

Basket Mommy
09-21-2013, 07:30 PM
We were there two hours total on our last visit. If you have children who cannot leave until they've seen all the characters, you might be there awhile depending on the character rotation and where you're seated.

buzznwoodysmom
09-21-2013, 10:30 PM
Character meals typically take my family between 1 1/2 to 2 hours. Giving yourself less than an hour and a half is really cutting it close if you ask me. Actually I'd say its near impossible, unless you don't mind rushing through your meal, then rushing to the park after.

Lindsey310
09-22-2013, 06:33 PM
Considering the breakfast is served family style to your table, it would prob be a little quicker vs standing in line at a buffet. We went last August and I think we were there for about an hour. I guess it depend how fast the characters come to your table. :eat:

27 days!!!!! :mpumpkin:

Scrappy2
09-24-2013, 09:08 PM
Thanks for the info. Might change plans and do the MK the day we eat there.

WDWCrazyKaren
09-27-2013, 10:57 AM
We do the same time as you at 'Ohanas every trip. We are always out of there in less than an hour, and that is seeing every character, even with 2 adults and 4 kids, also adding in the parade for the kids! This seems to us to be the quickest character meal. We have always made it to rope drop for any park we've gone to after this meal.