PDA

View Full Version : Magical Express to Other Resort

PecosBill
09-21-2013, 01:33 PM
Hi everyone,
Has anyone ever done this? My wife and I are using magical express this week to CBR and we will only have carry-on bags. However, our flight does not arrive until later in the evening and we are supposed to meet other family members at CR very soon after.
So, can we check our carry-on bags at the ME desk in Orlando, have them delivered to our room at CBR, and use the bus to CR instead of CBR?

Thanks!

faline
09-21-2013, 02:56 PM
I've never tried to do this and have heard different things from folks who want to go to a different resort upon arrival from the one they are staying at.

I'd suggest calling Magic Express directly to ask the question.

Opus X
09-21-2013, 04:06 PM
/you can get off of the bus at any resort it goes to.
I think though, the bus you get on..only goes to certain resorts. You can most certainly get off at any of those.
But, We have many times gotten off at a resort other than the one we are staying at.
Our luggage,,, ALWAYS in room when we do goto resort.
However, the last two times...i didn't use magical express luggage tags...I went to baggage claim...got my luggage, got on bus...went to resort, took luggage to room.
I did this cause we wanted our stuff as soon as we got there.
You dont have to let them take care of your luggage, we just used the bus from airport to resort...we took care of luggage.