PDA

View Full Version : Jellyrolls or Cafe Rix

Crow
09-19-2013, 10:54 PM
going in December...staying at WL & CSR. Ive never been to Jellyrolls or been in Café Rix but ive stayed at CSR before.
which would b the better choice for a night out with girlfriend. Jellyrolls we would have to take a taxi back to resort. Rix we would only have to walk to room

Ms. Mode
09-20-2013, 07:55 AM
Well, I haven't been to either of those but I would go for the walk instead of the taxi...weather permitting. I love walking around the WDW property in the evening, it's beautiful and peaceful.

We will also be at WL in December! And, I love CSR! Great choices. :thumbsup:

ginny57
09-20-2013, 12:33 PM
I have not been to The Rix although I do want to check it out. Seems like a place that could be fun iwth the right crowd.

JellyRolls is a must do for me! I highly recommend it. It is SO much fun and well worth the taxi ride.

bruin1344
09-20-2013, 01:00 PM
I have not been to The Rix although I do want to check it out. Seems like a place that could be fun iwth the right crowd.

JellyRolls is a must do for me! I highly recommend it. It is SO much fun and well worth the taxi ride.

i agree about Jelly Rolls. Ive never done The Rix.

Crow
09-20-2013, 01:25 PM
:marg:I looked at Rix last time I was at CSR in Feb. drinks seemed ok but I didn't go in. I do like walking the resorts at night. We will have to see how the time goes. Might want to go to Splitsville to bowl and eat at DD.

Christine
09-22-2013, 09:56 PM
My preference is Jellyrolls, for sure! Rix is pretty, but to me it's just a lounge. Jellyrolls is a party!!

twinboyz
09-23-2013, 10:56 AM
JellyRolls is a super fun time and we plan it whenever we can get my niece to join us. Never heard of Cafe' Rix? Can anyone tell me about it?

ginny57
09-25-2013, 03:03 PM
Cafe Rix is a bar/club @ CSR. I have only walked by during the day. Looks cool but I've never been there during 'club' hours.

twinboyz
09-26-2013, 10:43 AM
Thanks ginny57.. I think we will stick with JellyRolls.. looking for more entertainment than conversation/club. Always enjoy Jelly Rolls!!:cloud9:

Crow
09-27-2013, 02:20 AM
Ive never been in either, but ive stayed at CSR and looked at Rix. Id say more of a bar lounge place.