PDA

View Full Version : Bridal shower games

disneymom15
09-18-2013, 03:44 PM
So my daughters bridal shower is coming up in about 3 weeks. Any ideas for fun new games to play.
It's been many years since I've been to either a bridal or baby shower.

princessgirls
09-18-2013, 03:56 PM
I've done a Bingo Type Game... You make a board with the items on the registry, and when the bride opens the gift you cross it off...First one to get 5 in a row...Bingo, and we had small prizes (like a bath and body works hand soap)

Congrats!

Julie:mickey:

MississippiDisneyFreak
09-18-2013, 04:04 PM
We've played the clothes pin or diaper pin game, if I recall everyone is given a clothes pin. You are not supposed to say baby and if you do and are heard by someone they can come take your pin. The person left with the most pins wins.

cather74
09-19-2013, 12:33 AM
If you like music you can download a bu ch if songs with baby in the title. Guest have to give the group or person who sings it. Example Be My Baby... The supremes. You ll always be my baby.... Mariah Carey. Baby baby baby Justin bieber:party: etc.

Lindsey310
09-19-2013, 09:25 AM
We did the bridal shower bingo too when I got married and it was a lot of fun for my guests. We also did a Who knows the bride best quiz and we had some great prizes for 1st and 2nd place! :mickey:

30 days!!!!! :mpumpkin: