PDA

View Full Version : NFL Week 2- the Good, the Bad and the Ugly

Hammer
09-17-2013, 12:27 AM
People who are friends with me on Facebook have an idea on how I feel about the Bucs week 2 from my posts during the game :D . It was one of those rare occasions where the Bucs game was being carried in Philadelphia. Here is a summary-

The Good-Once again, the Bucs look to have a strong defense. The goal line stop of the Saints in the first half was fantastic.

The Bad- I think Greg Schiano went to the Andy Reid school of clock management! He wasted so much time when he sent in plays. Also, it is pretty obvious he is not a Josh Freeman fan.

The Ugly- The Penalties! There were so many stupid penalties made by the Bucs which once again cost them points and eventually the game. Also, I am not liking Golson much right now.

Honorable mention to the NFL schedule makers who thought it was a good idea to schedule a 4:00 game in Florida during September, when you always have a strong thunderstorm roll through between 3-6 in the afternoon!

princessgirls
09-17-2013, 11:02 AM
I think Greg Schiano is going to get canned by the end of the season. Whoa...

The Good: New teams are emerging as powerhouses.

The Bad: Penalties all over the league! Dumb moves, and calls that are on the line of judgment that cost yards and points!

The Ugly: Giants and Steelers.

Happy Football Season!!!! :beer: :beer:

yjgirl32
09-17-2013, 11:13 AM
the Good- Wow Dolphins are 2-0. Normally in my family I am the only fan whose team doesn't have a win.

The bad- for me- the Patriots being 2-0 also.

The Ugly- I agree too many stupid penalties.

As an fyi I don;t get to watch too much football, my DS10 plays travel hockey and soccer. I only get to see some highlights.

barnaby
09-17-2013, 12:51 PM
Eagles fan checking in.

The Good - Offense continues to put up points and looks great. Back to back games with 30 pts.

The Bad - Some clock management and coaching/procedure issues with Chip Kelly. Good thing is it is only his 2nd game.

The Ugly - The defense, especially the secondary, looked awful. I think they had 3 stops all game and 2 were fumble recoveries deep in their end. I could cover better then the DBs. They blew coverages, and looked lost too many times.

SBETigg
09-17-2013, 01:46 PM
The bad- for me- the Patriots being 2-0 also.

This would be the good for me, except both of the wins were hard won and the game play was truly ugly. It really feels like both of these wins were flukes, not well-earned, and I cringe when I consider what it means for the rest of the season. So, that would be good, for you, I guess. For me, the bad, and I have to keep telling myself that we're rebuilding and the new guys will catch on, but it's a leap of faith right now. At least I got to see Tedy Bruschi again, which always brightens my day.

yjgirl32
09-17-2013, 05:05 PM
Your team will catch on. Brady will whip them in shape. I wouldn't worry. Which is bad for me, but i'm use to it. Still a fan thru good and bad- even the ugly.