PDA

View Full Version : King Beds at POP?

Kerry823
09-16-2013, 06:57 PM
Has anyone had a king bed at POP Century? Since this trip is just me and my husband, I am considering requesting a king sized bed but don't want to have a room in Siberia to get one! Does anyone know if there are a certain number assigned to each of the buildings or is it hit or miss? Thanks!

Katzateer
09-16-2013, 07:08 PM
I don't think they have king beds. We have only gotten queen size when requesting one bed and I think all the queen rooms are handicapped accessible because the bathrooms are set up different ( not in a bad way- they are larger).

KathyMO
09-16-2013, 08:06 PM
Yes they have king beds at POP but not very many. We always request one but have only gotten one a couple of times.

Opus X
09-16-2013, 09:26 PM
we have only stayed at pop 2 times....both times I requested a king bed...got it both times.
Now, with kids....we need 2 beds.
OOPS sorry, once was pop, the other Music

Katzateer
09-17-2013, 07:40 AM
Good to know- hopefully can get one for our December trip!:thumbsup:

SueQ
09-17-2013, 02:58 PM
My hubby and I are going in March and we would like a king bed. Do you request it when making the reservation??

Pop Centurion
09-17-2013, 07:38 PM
We had a king bed at Pop once but the room was a handicap accessible room. We didn't like it because the shower was just a curtain (no tub) & no matter how hard we tried, most of the bathroom floor would get soaked.

Goofy4TheWorld
09-17-2013, 08:25 PM
I am almost certain that all Value resort rooms with a king size bed are handicap rooms with the roll-in shower. Since they are handicap accessible rooms, persons needing an accessible room will get first priority on king rooms, and since there are not very many king rooms to start with, the odds of getting that request are slim.