PDA

View Full Version : Pins for the 2013 Halloween Parties

Melanie
09-16-2013, 01:54 PM
From the Disney Parks Blog:

Halloween time is here … and you know what that means? Nights filled with fright, delight and tricks and treats at Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party at Magic Kingdom Park and Mickey’s Halloween Party at Disneyland park. So if you are planning to attend either party and celebrate the “spirit” of the season, then I’m going to make sure you do it in style.

....Now if it’s Halloween-themed pins that you would rather “treat” yourself to, check these out. (photos below)

Want to see more pins featuring Goofy with the Headless Horseman, a Mickey’s Not-So-Scary mystery set, a 20th anniversary Tim Burton’s “The Nightmare Before Christmas” pin, or Mickey and friends dressed in their Tim Burton’s “The Nightmare Before Christmas” best? Check out DisneyPins.com for all the details. Oh and Annual Passholders, make sure you look for the special Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween pin created just for you.

Don’t worry… specially created pins were made for Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party and Halloween Time too, including a Disneyland Resort Annual Passholder pin featuring Chip ‘n’ Dale that I guarantee you’ll go “nuts” for.

Pop Centurion
09-16-2013, 07:14 PM
One of the highlights of going to MNSSHP for us was getting a pin that's only available there. I really like the Chip & Dale pin with the candy apple. I don't usually buy pins from events or times of year that we actually weren't a part of but I might have to break the rule for this one.

Ms. Mode
09-19-2013, 10:34 AM
Thanks for posting these :)

Lindsey310
09-20-2013, 01:38 PM
These are adorable. :mickey:

Will need to pick up 1 or 2 next month.

29 days!!:cloud9: