PDA

View Full Version : Question about adding water park option to park hopper ticket

andypooh
09-16-2013, 11:26 AM
We just completed a great trip to WDW. We added the water park option to our park hopper while we were in WDW. It was about $26 per ticket.

My question is if we wanted to go back to the water park a second time would it be any additional cost or does the extra $26 give us unlimited water park access for our entire trip?

Also, is miniature golf included in that $26 as well?

Thanks

faline
09-16-2013, 11:31 AM
The waterpark and more option provides a specific number of admissions based on the length of your original ticket but this option costs about double what you are saying you paid so I'm a little confused.

PopPhan
09-16-2013, 11:40 AM
The waterpark and more option provides a specific number of admissions based on the length of your original ticket but this option costs about double what you are saying you paid so I'm a little confused.

Actually, the cost sounds about right because you get a discount for Park Hopper + Water Park Fun (and More)

As faline said, the Water Park Fun (and More) option is based on the number of days of your MYW ticket. A 5 day MYW ticket would entitle you to 5 ENTRIES into either water park, DisneyQuest, and/or the 9 hole golf course (Oak Trail?) It does not allow you into ether mini-golf venue.

Example: If you went to Typhoon Lagoon and DisneyQuest on the same day, you have used two of your 5 entries and would have 3 left of your initial 5. (Based on a 5 day MYW ticket)

It is a one time charge, not a daily fee, just like the Park Hopper option.

Polynesian Dweller
09-16-2013, 11:46 AM

Just to add, Faline's right it's a number of admissions not unlimited and not days. If you have 7 day theme park ticket and add the water park & mire option you get 7 WP admissions. So, if you leave a water park and return same day that's 2 admissions and you'd be down to 5 left.

Same thing with Disney Quest and mini golf. As an example, go to a water park in the morning, mini golf in the afternoon that's three admissions.

The price for WP&M option is $29 for Florida residents and $59 for everyone else so I understand Faline's confusion.

VWL Mom
09-16-2013, 11:51 AM
The WP&M option does include access to mini-golf. As PopPhan mentioned it is cheaper when adding a PH & WPM together. The basic WP&M option added to a base ticket is $59. If added to a PH ticket it is an additional $25.

From WDW Water Park Fun & More Option*
This option offers a certain number of visits based on the length of your ticket. (For example, a 4-day ticket allows 4 visits.) For each visit, you can choose one of the following:

Disney's Blizzard Beach
This thrilling water park features one of the world's tallest and fastest free-falling waterslides, as well as slides and rides for the whole family.

Disney's Typhoon Lagoon
From fast waterslides to a children's area with pint-sized raft rides, this water park has attractions for everyone. Catch 6-foot waves and snorkel with real sharks!

DisneyQuest Indoor Interactive Theme Park
Discover a one-of-a-kind gaming experience featuring 5 floors of cutting-edge technology, virtual reality and 3D encounters.

ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex
Play at the next level of sports excitement with state-of-the-art video monitoring and sporting events year round. Includes 30 minutes of game play at The PlayStation® Pavilion.

Disney's Oak Trail Golf Course
Enjoy a 2,913 yard, par 36, 9-hole walking course with fun for everyone, from developing golfers to experienced players.

Disney's Fantasia Gardens Miniature Golf Course
Play one round of miniature golf (prior to 4:00 PM) at a fun course inspired by the Disney classic film Fantasia.

Disney's Winter Summerland Miniature Golf Course
Treat yourself to one round of miniature golf (prior to 4:00 PM) at either of 2 Santa Claus-themed courses.

*Tickets and options must be used within 14 days of first use. All tickets and options are nontransferable and exclude activities/events separately priced. Water Parks subject to rehabilitation; seasonal and weather closures. Tee times are required for Disney's Oak Trail Golf Course and are subject to availability.

PopPhan
09-16-2013, 11:51 AM
Just to add, Faline's right it's a number of admissions not unlimited and not days. If you have 7 day theme park ticket and add the water park & mire option you get 7 WP admissions. So, if you leave a water park and return same day that's 2 admissions and you'd be down to 5 left.

Same thing with Disney Quest and mini golf. As an example, go to a water park in the morning, mini golf in the afternoon that's three admissions.

The price for WP&M option is $29 for Florida residents and $59 for everyone else so I understand Faline's confusion.

The Water Park Fun (and More) and the Park Hopper option are $59 each if you only get one or the other. Together they cost $84. (This is per the WDW Online pricing page.)

I would think, if the OP already has the Park Hopper, he would only be charged the difference between the cost of the Park Hopper and the combined cost of the two together ($25.) [Taxes not included.]

andypooh
09-16-2013, 12:17 PM
Thanks
My questions have been answered

PopPhan
09-16-2013, 01:11 PM
The WP&M option does include access to mini-golf. As PopPhan mentioned it is cheaper when adding a PH & WPM together. The basic WP&M option added to a base ticket is $59. If added to a PH ticket it is an additional $25.

When did they add the mini-golf? It wasn't on the list when I was there two years ago......

Sorry, to the OP, for the bad information.

LVT
09-17-2013, 12:05 PM
I did mini golf in May> It has to be before 4Pm or something like that.