PDA

View Full Version : fastpass+ in one park

readytogo2
09-15-2013, 05:08 PM
If we go to AK and new fastpass is working and you get get 3 of them would we be able to pick 1 ride to ride 3 different times? seems silly to ask but with new system you never know

MickeysBestPal
09-15-2013, 06:53 PM
If we go to AK and new fastpass is working and you get get 3 of them would we be able to pick 1 ride to ride 3 different times? seems silly to ask but with new system you never know

Nobody knows how it will pan out in the future for SURE, but so far...

One FP+ per attraction, per day.

readytogo2
09-18-2013, 08:58 AM
so if I decide to spend a day at AK and use 1 of my fastpass+on EE i lose my other 2 fp+and would have to wait in standby to ride EE again ???am i missing something ? ridiculous

MickeysBestPal
09-18-2013, 09:52 AM
so if I decide to spend a day at AK and use 1 of my fastpass+on EE i lose my other 2 fp+and would have to wait in standby to ride EE again ???am i missing something ? ridiculous

You can use one FP+ for EE (if available) and the 2 remaining FP+ reservations for 2 other AK attractions.

readytogo2
09-18-2013, 01:27 PM
You can use one FP+ for EE (if available) and the 2 remaining FP+ reservations for 2 other AK attractions.

i guess i didnt make my point clear enough. If the only ride at AK we want a fastpass for is EEwhy cant i get them all for that ride at different times i realize i could use them on other rides -that only makes sense -but whycant i use all my fp+ on the same ride? i hope this clarifies my question

PopPhan
09-18-2013, 01:36 PM
i guess i didnt make my point clear enough. If the only ride at AK we want a fastpass for is EEwhy cant i get them all for that ride at different times i realize i could use them on other rides -that only makes sense -but whycant i use all my fp+ on the same ride? i hope this clarifies my question

Nobody knows, at this point, if you can or cannot use all 3 FP+ passes for the same attraction. The system has not rolled out completely yet and the rules are still in flux. It is possible that you could use all three FP+ options for the same attraction, at different times, once the full system is operational.

Currently, in the TEST phase, only one FP+ option is being allowed per attraction.