PDA

View Full Version : Magic Bands - November?

sorarail
09-12-2013, 01:18 PM
I searched around the forums, but could not find the answer.

Does anyone know if the test period for Magic Bands has been extended beyond the end of October?

We're heading to WDW in November for our 30th wedding anniversary and are less than 60 days out, but have not received a notice on the "My Disney Experience" page yet that we have been chosen.

I know that the resort we're staying in, Yacht Club, has been one of the participating resorts for the trials.

Any one know:confused:

Strmchsr
09-12-2013, 02:22 PM
There's been no announcement on that yet. Disney is trying to have the system fully operational in November, which is why there's no announcement on testing, but it remains to be seen if they'll meet that goal. The good news is that from all evidence Disney is taking feedback from the testing very seriously and is working hard to get this right.

Lindsey310
09-12-2013, 05:52 PM
The lady that helped me on the phone last week said testing is running through the end of October. Not sure if they will carry on the testing period into November....guess it depends how many problems they encounter with this test. I read on a disney website that the bands are supposed to be in full rollout by the end of this year/early next year. :mickey:

37 days!!!!!!! :mpumpkin: