PDA

View Full Version : PhotoPass+ but less than 14 days to go...

Mariano O'Kon
09-11-2013, 10:51 AM
Hi Everyone!

A few days ago I booked my trip to WDW andI would like to buy PhotPass+ but my trip starts 10 days from now.

Can I buy it now? How? Where?

I like PP+ because it includes the pictures in some attractions and other perks.

Any help or tips will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Mariano :mickey:

Strmchsr
09-11-2013, 11:19 AM
You cannot pre-purchase it now. The pre-purchase special has to be done 14 days or more out. So, when you arrive at WDW there will be Photopass kiosks where you can get it at the full price.

Mariano O'Kon
09-12-2013, 08:44 AM
Thanks! When I purchase at check-in, at full price, Is it still PP PLUS? With all the perks?

Thanks,

Strmchsr
09-12-2013, 11:28 AM
Thanks! When I purchase at check-in, at full price, Is it still PP PLUS? With all the perks?

Absolutely. You'll still have all the perks you want.

Mariano O'Kon
09-12-2013, 11:39 AM
Cool, thanks! :number1:

Mariano O'Kon
09-16-2013, 01:50 PM
Hi Everyone!

I just wanted to share with everyone the answer I got from the Disney PhotPass team when I asked them about this issue:

"Thank you for your interest in our new PhotoPass+ pre-order offer!
You may only receive the PhotoPass+ preorder offer from our website if you are more than 14 days out. However, since your reservation is a package that includes tickets the Disney Reservation Center has the ability to add PhotoPass+ on to your reservation up to 3 days before your trip starts. You should be able to contact them at 407-934-7639 and get it added on to your package.
You can also purchase the PhotoPass+ package in the parks at the $199.95 rate.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us"

I just called and, indeed, they added PP+ with the $50 discount although I check-in this Friday.

Hope this help!

Strmchsr
09-16-2013, 01:58 PM
Thanks for the update. Have a wonderful trip! :mickey: