PDA

View Full Version : MagicBands: when do they ship?

Mariano O'Kon
09-11-2013, 10:47 AM
Hi everyone!

Yesterday I received the notice that I have MagicBands! I customized them and included the shipping address. I am leaving for Orlando next thursday (Sep/19)

When do they ship the MagicBands? Will I ceive a notice so I can track the shipment?

Thanks!

Mariano :mickey:

Strmchsr
09-11-2013, 11:18 AM
They shipped a month out for us and were overnighted.

Butters
09-11-2013, 04:27 PM
they shipped ours the next day after we customized our bands. They were not overnighted though, and took about 4 business days to get here.

VWL Mom
09-11-2013, 04:29 PM
Are you actually in Argentina? I have read that for international folks, they've been getting their bands at check-in. You may want to give them a call to verify.

mickeyman42
09-12-2013, 05:52 AM
We're coming from Canada, and I know that our customized magicbands will be sent to the resort and we will get them at check-in. I'm not sure if thats the case for all international guests but I would think its likely if they're not shipping to Canada. Fine by me, 1 less thing to try and remember to take with us.

Mariano O'Kon
09-12-2013, 08:42 AM
I specified a US address, not an Argentina address, if I had done that I would never get it in time...

I will give them a call to verify just in case.

I know they are testing this, so I will be kind, but I believe they need to add this information to the "MyDisneyExperience" site.

Thanks!

Mariano