PDA

View Full Version : Adding days to multiday ticket.

bxrluv
09-10-2013, 03:06 AM
My daughter will be coming with her group from school in March. She will be joining us for a couple more days at the end. I have no idea what kind of tickets they will have especially with all the changes being made. We want to be able to add those couple days onto whatever she has. I'm sure this will be much cheaper than just buying a two day ticket. Also concerned that we will be able to do our FP+ selections and she'll be left without. She is on our reservation for the last two days. We rented DVC points. Any knowledge on this would be most appreciated :mickey:

VWL Mom
09-10-2013, 07:39 AM
You should be able to add to her tickets provided you do it while there is still a valid day left on it. As far as FP+, it is my understanding that you would link her ticket to your reservation and should be good to go.

steamboat willy
09-12-2013, 11:01 AM
Adding days on your park tickets gets cheaper the more days you get. As little as $10 dollars a day at some point.:cool:

Fangorn
09-12-2013, 11:40 AM
A note of caution:
While a normal ticket is easily upgradable,

IF her ticket is NOT a standard Magic Your Way ticket, but instead it is some form of special, group ticket, that type of media is probably NOT upgradable. For instance, I've been with a convention group where a two-day ticket was included in the convention fee. It was not a MYW ticket and was not upgradable.

You'll probably want to see if you can find out from the school organizer what type of tickets they have - assuming that person knows.

Steve