PDA

View Full Version : New to Disney transportation

droopy d.
09-09-2013, 10:35 PM
I'm extremely excited about getting back to Disney for the first time in almost 4 years. I got divorced about 3 years ago and now I'm taking my gf and its her first trip to Disney. I just booked flights tonite after planning on driving for the last 2 months. Even though I've been to Disney 7 times I have never used the Disney bus system because I've always had a car. So what I'm looking for is some suggestions on the best way to get to my dining reservations. Below is a list of all my ressies!

Breakfast: Whispering Canyon, 1900 park fare
Dinners: Cape May, Chef Mickeys
Thanks in advance!

DisneyDINK
09-09-2013, 11:02 PM
Where are you staying this time?

Capt_redshirt
09-09-2013, 11:53 PM
Depending on where you stay will depend on how to make it easier but general idea for breakfast would be go to the magic kingdom and take the boat to wilderness lodge for whispering canyon. and the monorail for 1900 park fare.

Dinner would be easier but again depending on where youll be will depend on how i would do it. for cape may if you are either at epcot or HS i would use the boat system its might take a little longer with the stops but its the quickest walk to cape may.

for chef mickey if you are at the magic kingdom you can take the monorail to there that would be the easiest.

droopy d.
09-10-2013, 06:49 AM
Sorry I forgot to put we are stay at Caribbean Beach Resort.

BrerGnat
09-10-2013, 07:21 AM
The easiest way for most will be bus to MK and then monorail or boat or walk to the hotels where the ADR is. For Cape May, you can walk out the back of Epcot or take a bus to BC from another park. Or, you can take a taxi. Your resort is close to Epcot so the ride to Cape May, for instance, will be only a few dollars and will get you there in under five minutes vs. spending an hour or so by bus.