PDA

View Full Version : Question about Magical Express...

Tinker-Brendie
09-08-2013, 08:21 PM
Hello, Disney Lovers!
We are visiting WDW next month and staying on property for MOST of our visit. We are booked on the Magical Express from the airport but plan on staying with our DD for the last two nights of our visit. Can we book the Magical Express for our return to the airport two days AFTER we have checked out of our WDW resort?
Thank you in advance for your replies...
Tinker-Brendie
Next stop: WDW, The Poly and the F&WF2013...:beer::marg::wine:

DisneyDINK
09-08-2013, 09:06 PM
You'll want to verify this, but I think the answer is... maybe. If you are a "registered" guest you can use the service. If you are not listed as an occupant of DD's room then I'm guessing no. If you are listed on her reservation, then I am guessing yes.

Let's say you wanted to pull a "Vegas" and spend the last night without a hotel room. Not that you can, but, you know, you check out and do the late EMH somewhere, take a bus to the Poly, have a nice leisurely meal at Capt' Cook's (have a few Dole Whips) then you walk over to Gasparilla's Grill and Games at the GF, play a few games, have a very SLOW breakfast and then wander around and take a walk or whatever and then take a boat to the MK for a few hours. Then you take a bus back to your resort and try to take ME. Well, NO! You are not a GUEST of any resort at that point. You were yesterday until the last run of the night, but you're not now.

That is my "GUESS". Obviously you should call the reservation office and ask. MJ agents probably know too.

Any help here?

spoiledraf
09-08-2013, 09:06 PM
No. You can only use Magical Express on your check in day and your check out day.

Crow
09-09-2013, 06:56 AM
id say no also. which is a reason I try to stay onsite wo a car.

spoiledraf
09-09-2013, 01:05 PM
Here's the paperwork...

The Magical Express paperwork states, “Complimentary transportation services provided by Disney’s Magical Express are associated with a Walt Disney World room reservation and include a one way ground transfer between the Orlando International Airport and your Disney hotel on the day that you check in and a one-way ground transfer from your Disney hotel to the Orlando International Airport on the day you check out.”

Tinker-Brendie
09-09-2013, 11:14 PM
Thanks to everyone who took the time to reply!