PDA

View Full Version : Ticket Question

Dulcee
09-07-2013, 09:43 AM
I think I know the answer to this question but I want to double check.

In January were going to WDW in a group of 7. FIL made the reservation for all individuals as we are all staying together at the tree house villas. With the reservation he also included 3 day park hopper tickets (aka, he booked a package).

3 day tickets for an 8 day vacation just won't do it for DH and I. When we arrive can we take our individual tickets and upgrade them to 5 day park hoppers? No one else in the group is interested in upgrading.

Scar
09-07-2013, 12:07 PM
From the WDW website:

If it is within 14 days of a Magic Your Way theme park ticket’s first use and the ticket has remaining admissions, you are able to upgrade the ticket. If it is more than 14 days after first use or if no admissions remain, then a ticket may not be modified or upgraded.

If your ticket is eligible, upgrades may include adding more days or adding any combination of options, including:
•Park Hopper Option
•Water Park Fun & More Option
•No Expiration Option

Ticket upgrades must be made in person at any of the following locations at Walt Disney World Resort:
•Ticket windows at theme parks and water parks
•Concierge desks at Disney Resort hotels
•Guest Relations at the Downtown Disney Area

ibelieveindisneymagic
09-07-2013, 09:46 PM
:ditto:

The only "catch" is that you have to upgrade the ticket while it is still "live".

Don't use all three days, and then go back the next day to add more; you can't do that anymore.

Dulcee
09-08-2013, 07:45 AM
Perfect, we plan on updating them day one. Just wanted to be sure that everyone being on the same package wouldn't effect anything