PDA

View Full Version : new photopass website

ibelieveindisneymagic
09-06-2013, 11:18 AM
I was in editing my photopass pictures, and noticed that there is a new site that it is live. For all vacations starting September 4th, there is a "mydisneyphotopass.com" site, instead of the older disneyphotopass.com.

It promises more signatures, borders and stickers to add to your pictures.

Here's a cut and paste of the "what does this mean to you" section:

My Photos
Your current photos will still be available at DisneyPhotoPass.com for you to share, create and purchase until their expiration date. Photos from DisneyPhotoPass.com will not be moved or accessible at myDisneyPhotoPass.com.

Saved Projects
DisneyPhotoPass.com saved projects will be available for you to edit and purchase until the photos in your project expire. Saved projects will not be moved to MyDisneyPhotoPass.com. We recommend you complete and purchase any projects before your photos expire.

New Registration
MyDisneyPhotoPass.com will be a part of the Disney.com family of sites and your current DisneyPhotoPass.com log in will not work at MyDisneyPhotoPass.com. You will need to complete a new registration or sign in using an existing Disney account. If you’ve registered with a site like MyDisneyExperience.com, disneyworld.com, ABC.com or ESPN.com, you can use the same member name and password.

Disneyland® Resort, ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex (Gameday Photos) and Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa Guests

At this time only Walt Disney World® Resort Guests will have access to MyDisneyPhotoPass.com. All other Guests will continue to view, edit and purchase their photos at DisneyPhotoPass.com. Disneyland® Resort, ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex (Gameday Photos) and Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa photos will not be available at MyDisneyPhotoPass.com.

Jeff
09-10-2013, 07:42 PM
Thanks for the info!