PDA

View Full Version : Refund for cancelled trip ???

PittFan
09-06-2013, 10:43 AM
Do to unforeseen circumstances I have had to cancel my trip. It is less than 45 days away, do I still get a refund of my deposit ? :confused:

PopPhan
09-06-2013, 11:08 AM
From Terms and Conditions:

Cancellation Fees Prior to Guest Arrival
Cancellation of Reservation - If the reservation is cancelled amounts paid, minus cancellation fees, vacation insurance plan cost, and other amounts owed, will be refunded. For cancellations made 44 days or less prior to guest arrival, there is a cancellation fee of $200 per package, plus any cancellation fees assessed by third party hotels or other suppliers. No refunds are given for cancellation of a Grand Gathering experience made 6 days or less prior to the experience date.
Guest will be responsible for any cancellation fees assessed by an airline. In the case of a non-refundable airline ticket, the cancellation fee is equal to the entire ticket price. Cancellation of a refundable airline ticket must be made at least 24 hours prior to the scheduled airline departure time.
Vacation insurance plan cost is nonrefundable.

missymouseworld
09-06-2013, 12:24 PM
If you had a Room Only reservation then you will be fine; I believe it is a 6 day cancellation timeframe without incurring fees.

Goofy4TheWorld
09-06-2013, 04:05 PM
Also note that the policy changes for reservations in 2014.

In 2014, if you cancel within 1 or 2 days (I am not sure which) the package cost is NON-REFUNDABLE in its entirety!