PDA

View Full Version : Crib rental?

dobby2010
09-05-2013, 09:03 PM
Hi all,

Wondering if anyone has rented a full size crib before? We are traveling in nov. for the first time with our 2 year old. He is too big for the pack and play but can't see him sleeping in a regular bed as he is still in a crib at home.

Are there any intercot sponsors that rent full size cribs? Any recommendations would be great thanks!

ISLE39
09-06-2013, 09:12 AM
Ill be in disney in 2 weeks same situation 28 month old still in crib at home. The disneytravel agent noted on my origressie requests full size crib. Disney has limited amount of cribs. As a backup i bought n have already used a toddler blow up bed by the shrunks from toys r us. Its 50$ it has blow up sides and my son loves it its a small box to bring. I wouldnt put my son in a disney bed either they are too high up. Call wdw add crib request to ur ressie. Not garenteed

Mickey'sGirl
09-06-2013, 09:45 AM
I know that you are looking at crib information, but at that age we requested bed rails and put our kids in the regular bed (they were in regular beds at home at 1 year due to vaulting out of the crib onto the floor issues :blush: ). The bed rails worked really well for us, and they were always available free of charge at the various resorts.

faline
09-06-2013, 11:44 AM
When we traveled with a 2 year old in our party, my brother requested the bed rails which, overall, worked well. I'd suggest requesting an extra set if your child moves a lot during sleep. He did manage to get around the rails one night and take a tumble out of bed which scared my brother to death but all was well and my nephew was not injured.