PDA

View Full Version : Weather in April and May

beksy
09-05-2013, 03:40 PM
I am looking at times to go for my trip in the Spring and the earliest that I can go is late April. I am concerned about the weather. I usually go in cooler weather and was wondering how hot and humid this time of year is? I could go April 25 through May 5 or May 2 through May 11. Is there much difference in weather? Or with crowds? I'm trying to find a happy medium. :mickey:

Strmchsr
09-05-2013, 03:56 PM
For 2014, Easter is on April 21, so crowds would probably still be pretty big on that April 25 date. You'd probably be better looking at May 2-11. As for weather, it's hard to say. It will be warm and humid. No doubt there. But I've gone sometimes in early May and had mid 80s for highs and I've gone and had mid 90s. The humidity has been bearable some years and horrible other years. So, it's impossible to say right now. It will definitely be warm, but how warm we won't know until mid-April or so.

Scar
09-05-2013, 04:06 PM
I've been last week in April, and first week in May. Both times the weather was great.

beksy
09-07-2013, 06:10 PM
Thanks! Looks like I'll go in May and just plan on resting in the afternoon or going to the pool if its really hot. I'd rather have the lower crowds!