PDA

View Full Version : MNSSHP Tickets - Will Call Option

wetoofun
09-04-2013, 01:33 PM
We purchased the MNSSHP tickets for Sept 24. We picked the will call option for the tickets.

I will be at Downtown Disney on the 23rd. Am i able to pick the tickets up there or do i need to pick them up at the transportation center on the 24th?

Thanks!!!!

Capt_redshirt
09-04-2013, 01:49 PM
To the best of my knowledge downtown disney is not a will call location but you dont have to go to TTC you can pick them up at magic kingdom just have your certificate and photo id

Scott C
09-04-2013, 03:52 PM
In sept of 2011, DW and I were vacationing in the Keys. On Thursday afternoon, we called Terrisue at Magical Journeys to see if we could book anything for Friday and Saturday Nights. All she could get was OKW and we had her get us MNSSHP tix also. We were able to pick up the Tix at the service desk at OKW - worked great. I would think that anywhere that they had access to the system you could get your tickets -- I would THINK that Downtown Disney would be able to help you out -- just a hunch

Thanks
Scott C

Capt_redshirt
09-04-2013, 07:52 PM
-- I would THINK that Downtown Disney would be able to help you out -- just a hunch

I thought so too but based on every disney FAQ board ive read they say its not an option