PDA

View Full Version : AK - Mr. Kamal's / Bradley Falls

tsantillo
09-04-2013, 09:50 AM
According to another site, Mr. Kamal's kiosk is serving veggie fare while Bradley Falls is closed. This looks like a great easy vegetarian option for our October 5 weekend trip!

I'm not real familiar with that area, though. Does anyone know of a quiet, shady spot to sit and eat nearby?

Thanks in advance for your help. Intercot is always the first place I go for answers! :thumbsup:

tsantillo
09-21-2013, 10:45 AM
Anybody? Someone on here has to have an opinion. :D

badkitty
09-21-2013, 01:49 PM
Mr. Kamel's is right next to one of the old boat docks (near the Flights of Wonder theater). There are tables and chairs that look out at the Tree of Life. I don't remember if it is quiet but there is some shade.

I hope this helps.

NJGIRL
09-21-2013, 08:15 PM
According to another site, Mr. Kamal's kiosk is serving veggie fare while Bradley Falls is closed. This looks like a great easy vegetarian option for our October 5 weekend trip!

I'm not real familiar with that area, though. Does anyone know of a quiet, shady spot to sit and eat nearby?

Thanks in advance for your help. Intercot is always the first place I go for answers! :thumbsup:

What are the food options there? I am interested, but have never heard of this place.

tsantillo
09-23-2013, 02:27 PM
Here is the info I found on Disney Food Blog. The article was written Aug 6 so I hope the menu is still in effect when we go in Oct. These options are more extensive than what was offered at Bradley Falls.

Samosas with mango chutney and carrot and raisin slaw
Falafel sandwich with chips
Hummus with veggies and pita
Edamame
Asian noodle salad

There will be three of us, so I think we'll take one of each and share. Yum, yum!

tsantillo
09-23-2013, 02:30 PM
Thank you, badkitty. We will check it out.

On the map I do see a winding path off to side heading toward Africa. I'm just not sure about seating.

badkitty
09-23-2013, 10:55 PM
Thank you, badkitty. We will check it out.

On the map I do see a winding path off to side heading toward Africa. I'm just not sure about seating.

Have fun! The food sounds great.

The path I think you are referring to now leads to the smoking section if it is on the right as you head to Africa. There was once a meet n' greet there for Baloo and King Louie.

tsantillo
09-24-2013, 10:40 AM
Eww, thanks for the info. :sick: