PDA

View Full Version : Project 766

Mfarquar
09-03-2013, 10:20 PM
Anyone know anything about permits filed by Universal under "Project 766"? I've seen a bit about this on a couple of other sites.

Rumors are that it will be a very large area behind MIB and The Simpsons, all the way out near the Hard Rock.

The consensus seems to be that this will be for an attraction and not a new hotel. I don't think this would be part of Jurassic Park and wouldn't be part of the HP expansion. Anyone hear anything or have any possible ideas? Maybe the new KidZone layout? It seems like it would be HUGE, though. Is this something else we've heard about and I'm just not connecting the dots with relation to the location?

DizneyFreak2002
09-03-2013, 10:44 PM
Anyone know anything about permits filed by Universal under "Project 766"? I've seen a bit about this on a couple of other sites.

Rumors are that it will be a very large area behind MIB and The Simpsons, all the way out near the Hard Rock.

The consensus seems to be that this will be for an attraction and not a new hotel. I don't think this would be part of Jurassic Park and wouldn't be part of the HP expansion. Anyone hear anything or have any possible ideas? Maybe the new KidZone layout? It seems like it would be HUGE, though. Is this something else we've heard about and I'm just not connecting the dots with relation to the location?

Part of this project will be for new TM parking garage... But may also be including some kind of attraction or park expansion in phases.. I'm sure there is a lot more to it that just TM parking garage...

Mfarquar
09-04-2013, 01:55 PM
I hope so! I think the Studios would really benefit from some bigger attractions. It has improved immensely in the past 10 years. Hollywood Rip Ride and Rockit, The Mummy, Transformers, etc. have made this a totally different park. Diagon Alley will surely be incredible and adding another big attraction would really up the ante :)

DizneyFreak2002
09-04-2013, 05:35 PM
Well seems nothing exciting about this one, unless you are a Team Member... 766 is the team member parking garage, so it appears.... However, something was approved... More later!