PDA

View Full Version : Poly and King beds-frustrated

JanetMegan
09-03-2013, 02:32 PM
I haven't posted an actual travel question in awhile but does anyone know if Poly will ever be getting rooms with King size beds? It's pretty much a must for us-especially for a vacation but it appears they still have NO options for them...thoughts?

VWL Mom
09-03-2013, 04:30 PM
They supposedly were going to add a few in the redo this year but that seems to have gone astray for the time being.

hauntedmansiongirl
09-03-2013, 05:42 PM
I agree with you! The Poly, and all of the deluxes for that matter, need King beds. We won't stay unless they have a guaranteed king bed- so we've been going to the mods for a long time. We have a king bed at home, so we're spoiled! :mickey:

big blue and hairy
09-03-2013, 07:40 PM
I have always found it totally ridiculous that a WDW hotel that should be a no-brainer honeymoon spot doesn't have any king beds. It makes no sense to me.

:sulley:

vamaggie
09-04-2013, 07:38 AM
Families and King beds do not match--says the woman who once had to get her and hubby and 10 yr old DS and 5 yr old DD in one at another hotel cause King was all they had. THere were way too many wiggly legs and way too little sleep!

Besides, who needs a King bed for a honeymoon anyway!:secret:

brownie
09-04-2013, 07:43 AM
Families and King beds do not match--says the woman who once had to get her and hubby and 10 yr old DS and 5 yr old DD in one at another hotel cause King was all they had. THere were way too many wiggly legs and way too little sleep!

At least it wasn't a double!

tikiman
09-04-2013, 09:39 AM
There are king beds in Samoa, Rarotonga, Niue and Fiji.

Scott C
09-04-2013, 09:26 PM
There are king beds in Samoa, Rarotonga, Niue and Fiji.

Hope so, supposed to be getting into one Saturday night.......

Scott c

JanetMegan
09-16-2013, 09:00 AM
Really? I tried to book online for next spring and it wouldn't offer me anything at Poly with a King, I think I need to make a phone call.

tikiman
09-16-2013, 09:55 AM
The system is not set up for that category yet but when it is you can book a king bed room and not just request it. They do exist. I have seen them. I even know all the rooms that have them.