PDA

View Full Version : Bus routes, order of stops?

spoiledraf
09-02-2013, 09:32 PM
Busses share resorts in certain orders and also share stops to theme parks at times. I believe the Animal kingdom bus also stops at
blizzard Beach. How about DTD? Can we come up with a list of the order of stops for buses? My home resorts will be GF and one night at the Yacht Club. Do either of these make stops along the way to DTD and where do they stop first when coming back? I know it can vary. Just looking to make timing plans. I found some transportation apps for my iphone but I'm too cheap to buy them plus I trust the folks here more!

As to the boat routes to Disney Studios I believe it is DS to Boardwalk, Y&B Club, Swan and Dolphin and back to Disney Studios.

The boat from MK goes to GF then Poly then back to MK.

Pirate Granny
09-02-2013, 10:59 PM
Nope the boat to the studios also goes to EPCOT..EPCOT to boardwalk to YC to S&D and then the studios...I believe it does the return trip in the same order...S&D, YC, Boardwalk and EPCOT. As for the bus from YC to DTD, be prepared...S&D, YC, BC Boardwalk then DTD...ugh....

spoiledraf
09-03-2013, 04:21 AM
Unless it changed since last year, a separate boat went to Epcot. You caught that one at the Light House. At least that's how I remember it. But I have no faith in my memory!:blush:

VWL Mom
09-03-2013, 07:36 AM
GF to DTD is direct, the return will be DTD, WL, GF. (The return may sometimes include FW depending on the time of year.)

spoiledraf
09-03-2013, 09:07 AM
Thank you! That's one I needed to know.
I thought I read somewhere there is a bus from Disney Studios to DTD. That doesn't fall into the norm but is it possible?