PDA

View Full Version : Coronado springs Vs. Caribbean Beach

Mad About Mickey
09-01-2013, 12:15 PM
We just decided to take advantage of free dining and check out WDW all decked out for Halloween. For those of you who have stayed at both please let us know whether you prefer CS or CB and why. thanks!

MississippiDisneyFreak
09-01-2013, 12:41 PM
I haven't stayed at CBR but Coronado Springs has been our favorite resort so far....we really liked the decor, Pepper Market was great, love how the bus stops are spread out so there's not a long wait for a bus....and the pool was pretty cool

Tearin_it_up
09-02-2013, 01:38 PM
Stayed at both, Coronado has cooler decor around the resort, the pepper market was great, nice and quiet, good bus experiences, the room was a little dull though. Caribbean Beach is nice, but a little more dated maybe, but the pirate rooms alone almost make it worth picking. their sit down restaurant is a little better too. Both have awesome pools.

Angelgirl65
09-03-2013, 10:17 AM
We love CSR! The main pool is terrific and all the extra amenities come in handy at times.

Kenny1113
09-03-2013, 12:22 PM
I have stayed at both, had issues at both. Had a giant roach in the room at CSR (have never had a roach in room on WDW property before or since) CM really didn't care. Had AC issues at CBR, but the CMs were very helpful and accomodating. I really liked the theming at CBR and how quiet the resort was. Every CM was friendly. However at CSR the CMs were rude and I didn't care for pepper market.

Lindsey310
09-03-2013, 05:41 PM
We like Coronado better....but my friend tried to book that today and there wasn't any availability at any of the moderate resorts....did you book already? :mickey:

46 days!!!! :joy:

hauntedmansiongirl
09-03-2013, 05:46 PM
When we are travelling by ourselves, we would pick Coronado. It is very adult and quieter! We can actually sleep in there! When we travel with our Godson we love CBR pirate rooms- they are so cool! We like the food court set up at CBR better. We like the food at Pepper Market, but we aren't fans of the set up.

You will have a great time, no matter what you pick! :mickey:

Mad About Mickey
09-03-2013, 08:45 PM
Thanks everyone! Booked at CBR for third week of October, we're all very excited to see the Halloween decorations and attend MNSSHP :mickey: