PDA

View Full Version : Allstar Music Rooms

steamboat willy
09-01-2013, 10:25 AM
I posted this in In the Special Needs section with no response, hopefully moderator will leave it here for more to view.

We have stayed in an Accessible Room at Calypso Buildings many times. Has anyone stayed in an Accessible Room in JAZZ, ROCK OR BROADWAY Buildings? What was it like?

Johnno52
09-02-2013, 09:15 PM
We were given an accessible room a few years ago however, I can't remember exactly which one of those buildings it was. The room had a King size bed and the bathroom was larger then regular rooms. There were many hand rails in the bathroom and the toilet was higher then normal.
It was actually quite nice with the large bed.

KylesMom
09-03-2013, 09:24 AM
For ICOT 15 I was in Jazz, room 2441 - I had requested a King bed and was granted my request. Room seemed fairly recently rehabbed with a spacious clean bed and coordinating night stands, armoire/dresser & table. The room overall was much nicer than I remember the All Stars, as I think the last time I stayed at Music (Rock Inn) for one night was 2005. As mentioned, bathroom had several strategic grab bars, but there was not a whole lotta floor space if you needed to maneuver a wheelchair in the room. :mickey: