PDA

View Full Version : Our few TS Reviews

Disney4us2
08-29-2013, 08:46 AM
Since we have arrived at WDW. We have had a few TS meals at WDW... and off site as well.

Beaches and Cream... Love it. It was busy when we got there but we were seated quickly since we opted to sit at the counter. I had the chicken sandwich... It was ok. I like the burger better. Jessica had a chili cheese dog. :thumbsup: on that one. We will return.

Via Napoli.... we got a same day ADR thanks to guest services. When we got there, our name was not on the list. They were able to seat us within 5 minutes since we are a party of 2. I had the spaghetti and meat balls. It was good and I enjoyed it. Jessica had a pepperoni pizza. She didn't care for it since it is not like the pizza she is used to. Still an enjoyable meal.

Boma.... We are currently at AKL and we were both hungry. We got to Boma just as they were opening and with no ADR was seated in just a few minutes. This was our first time there and it won't be the last. Everything I had was very good. I loved the salmon and the sweet/white potato the best. I can't remember what they call it but it was very good. This will be another restaurant we will return to.

Les Chefs de France..... we ate here last night. It was our first time at this restaurant and it won't be our last. All I can say is WOW. I slpurged and we had the prix fix meal. I started with the lobster bisque... again WOW. Jessica had the french onion soup. She liked it but thought there was too much bread in it. We had the same main dish which was the braised short ribs with pasta. It was in a beef wine sauce with mushrooms and pearl onions. It was very very good. and the meat was so tender you didn't need a knife. Dessert... I had a french pastry which was cut in half with ice cream between the 2 halfs. It was in a chocolate sauce.... OMG. Jessica had the strawberry cheesecake with sorbet and raspberry sauce. She said hers was an OMG as well. I have never seen Jessica so excited about a meal (unless it is sushi). I was just blown away and wish I had tried it sooner.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Today.... lunch is at Tokyo Dining. We have been several times before and love it. I expect it will be just as good.

Off site: We have found one restaurant that we like. It is on Irlo Bronson Mem. Hwy. It is the Ichiban buffet. They have all you can eat sushi and Chinese food. The sushi is being made fresh and the Chinese food is very good. The dinner is $10.99 ($11.99 Fri/Sat) and lunch is only $6.99. Can't beat that price.

MizMissy
08-29-2013, 08:56 AM
Sounds like you are having a good time in Florida already!

Your dessert at Les Chefs was a profiterole. It is one of my favorite desserts (next to crème brulee and tiramisu).

Belle of the Ball 051411
08-29-2013, 09:37 AM
Great reviews! You're making this pregnant mama hungry! :D

MississippiDisneyFreak
08-29-2013, 10:40 AM
Sounds yum

DonaldDuckUSA
08-29-2013, 04:15 PM
Off site: We have found one restaurant that we like. It is on Irlo Bronson Mem. Hwy. It is the Ichiban buffet. They have all you can eat sushi and Chinese food. The sushi is being made fresh and the Chinese food is very good. The dinner is $10.99 ($11.99 Fri/Sat) and lunch is only $6.99. Can't beat that price.

Ooo. We'll have to try this, as we normally stay offsite to save money. Thanks!

RedSoxFan
08-31-2013, 07:35 AM
Sounds like you are having some good meals. We love BOMA's too. Especially the Zebra Domes!!

#1donaldfan
09-03-2013, 12:23 PM
Boma is one of our all time favorites !! Especially for breakfast !! They have a revolving menu, so with the Wednesday night line up being our personal favorite !! We love AKL and Boma !! :thumbsup:

pdrlkr
09-07-2013, 05:44 PM
Thanks for the Reviews! :eat:

k10
09-09-2013, 04:55 PM
We had the same main dish which was the braised short ribs with pasta.

^^^Oh my. I have to agree. That dish is SO, SO crazy good. Thanks for the reviews!!!:number1: