PDA

View Full Version : Captain's Grille - Review

mydisneygirls
08-27-2013, 09:48 AM
We are here last night. We all had the steak and it was AWESOME!!!! Tender and cooked to perfection. The girls didn't want the potato/veg so they got french fries instead. The waitress sold one DD that if she tried to pot/veg and like them she would bring some....which she did. Also, I asked if the bread was bought or made on property and she told me it was made. At the end of the meal, she brought up a whole loaf to go!!!

Also, we had the smore's pastry. I have to say this was probably the best dessert we've had...of course, I didn't need to eat the whole thing but I did!!!!!!

Tonight HDDR which I'm sure will be excellent!

PS: weather is still wicked awesome (the girls made me write this....we're from Boston) for August!!!!!

AgentC
08-27-2013, 10:56 AM
I'm glad you enjoyed it. We have always had good luck there.

SBETigg
08-27-2013, 12:32 PM
PS: weather is still wicked awesome (the girls made me write this....we're from Boston) for August!!!!!

Love this. :mickey: And glad dinner was good, too.

MississippiDisneyFreak
08-27-2013, 01:26 PM
Sounds great, thanks for posting

spoiledraf
08-27-2013, 10:10 PM
Captains Grille is one of the hidden gems in the world. And usually an easy ressie. Glad you enjoyed yourself and a great CM take care of you. that'll bring you back I'm sure.

BrerGnat
08-28-2013, 07:37 AM
It's our favorite TS breakfast spot! Love it there.

RedSoxFan
08-31-2013, 07:33 AM
It's one of our favorite places to eat too!!
Glad you enjoyed it.

pdrlkr
09-07-2013, 05:46 PM
Thanks for the Reviews! :eat:

dmallan
09-07-2013, 08:33 PM
We're eating breakfast there next week, but now I'm wishing we had dinner ressies too! Thanks for the great review.

buzznwoodysmom
09-08-2013, 11:08 AM
So glad you enjoyed your meal OP. We had dinner there for the first time last summer and it was such a pleasant surprise. One of our best meals of the trip!

disneynarula
09-09-2013, 07:27 AM
We also love Captain's Grille. We always try a new place every trip and often try to find a place outside of the parks where it's a little quieter. It's also easy to get to from Epcot or Hollywood Studios.

We liked it so much our last trip we cancelled one of our other ADRs and ate there twice.

IMHO it was way better than Le Celier and it's only one credit on the DDP.

k10
09-10-2013, 05:47 PM
Thanks for the view. We've been dying to try this place.

As a fellow Bostonian, I was wicked psyched to see your review was a rave! :mickey: