PDA

View Full Version : An Incredible Story

Arielfan98
08-21-2013, 10:41 PM
I recently returned from the World and I was waiting in line with DB for the animation drawing class at HS when I saw a girl with DS and her mother waiting in front of us. When I had arrived behind them in line the girl had been crying on her mother's lap for a reason I did not know. A CM later invited the girl to personally meet with Mr. Incredible and Frozone who had been nearby to the que line. The girl spent maybe 5 to 6 minutes with the characters and took photos and plenty of hugs. Magical moments like these make me tear and I tried to keep it together when I was there because witnessing this made my trip all the better. I did have a brief conversation with the girl and her mother and I was thrilled when the girl wanted to sit next to me in the class (although due to limited seating this was not possible). Either way I am glad to have witnessed this and I can't wait till I get to college to study Special Education Teaching.

Ms. Mode
08-22-2013, 07:47 AM
These are the types of things that make Disney so special. I'm sure you taking the time to interact with the young girl was special to her too. Good luck with your future studies. :thumbsup:

Arielfan98
08-29-2013, 12:06 AM
These are the types of things that make Disney so special. I'm sure you taking the time to interact with the young girl was special to her too. Good luck with your future studies. :thumbsup:

Thanks so much :thumbsup: