PDA

View Full Version : How's this for Disney Magic?

PlutoPlanet
08-20-2013, 12:04 PM
On the first day of our vacation, we ate breakfast at Boma. The waitress said, "I remember you." We visit once a year. Then, the waitress said to my wife "and you like your coffee this way ...." The waitress remembered how my wife likes here coffee (a special order). What a way to start a vacation.

VWL Mom
08-20-2013, 12:08 PM
How nice, a great way to start the day!

GoBlueLacheta
08-20-2013, 12:53 PM
Always nice to get remembered no matter where you go especially if it is often. We were remembered at Flying Fish, and it is a pleasant surprise.

chefmickey3
08-20-2013, 02:02 PM
If you remember her name, send an email to Disney communications. She deserves a kudos. What a great way to start a vacation!

Christine
08-20-2013, 02:46 PM
Awww, how nice!!!

vicster
08-20-2013, 03:18 PM
That is amazing considering how many people they see every day. We had a waiter at the restaurant at Ft. Wilderness remember us and I couldn't believe it.

fanofdisney
08-20-2013, 03:19 PM
That is so cool! What a great cast member!

MyDisneyworld
08-20-2013, 03:40 PM
That is cool. We do see the same cast members on each trip but never really talk with them as they are super busy. I would send something to management as others have stated because that is really special.
Thanks for the Disney Magic..

MississippiDisneyFreak
08-20-2013, 04:23 PM
That is amazing and that would certainly make me feel special:thumbsup: I agree if you get her name and send an email to Disney it will be put in her file or so I've been told:blush:

Checkers
08-20-2013, 05:48 PM
That is a great story and a great way to start your vacation. For quite a few years we had a Friendship boat captain remember us from year to year. It was nice. I think he retired and we still miss seeing him.

JerseyDad
08-20-2013, 09:03 PM
...it's great to feel like a "regular" when you get to WDW.

....we had the same chef ...two years in a row at Teppan Edo ...and when we struck up a conversation that contained information from the previous year ...he remembered us. It's a great feeling.....

....and ....the bartenders at Petals Bar in POP remember me each year. Now ...that means that they have great memories ...or ...I spend WAY too much time at the bar!! :marg::beer::marg:

#1donaldfan
08-21-2013, 01:48 PM
We love Boma breakfast !! We skipped it this year, first time in FOREVER, to try the skillet at WL....what a mistake !! Boma is the best breakfast you can get at the world !! We've never had bad service there, so it's not a stretch to imagine someone remembering you !!! :mickey:

mdricks
08-21-2013, 01:58 PM
Thats great!

There is a bartender at DHS that remembers my once a year group. You can bet we go see her every chance we get!

:number1: