PDA

View Full Version : DVC & fastpass+

disneymom15
08-20-2013, 10:49 AM
Just wondering if anyone who owns DVC has been invited into the fastpass+ testing! I've done online checkin, and also linked our AP's on the My disney experience site. Any other tips on how we might get an invitation!

VWL Mom
08-20-2013, 12:14 PM
The one's I've read about were a July test at OKW and BLT. It's my understanding that the testing is centered on certain resorts each time.

emmatink
08-21-2013, 09:14 AM
It is definitely linked to what resort you are staying at. We are staying at SS for 7 nights using DVC and added an extra night at POR at the end of our trip. We only got the FP+ experience for our last 2 days. We also tested FP+ a year ago when they first started it so it will be neat to test out the new Mickey Bands too :mickey:

mickeyman42
08-22-2013, 06:02 AM
We are staying at POR for 4 nights then AKL on dvc points for 4 nights, all on the same itenerary in sept. we have been able to make FP+ selections based on our current ticket options linked to the MDE Account, and customize our magicbands. Im guessing both POR and AKL are test resorts which is why we can use the FP+ for our entire stay

doodleboy
08-22-2013, 11:54 AM
We are staying at BCV Sept 7-15 and received out invite via UPS yesterday afternoon. I am reluctantly going to try it out as I don't want to get left behind. I for one don't like the 3 FP+ per day in one park only limitation though. Hope that goes away when it really happens.