PDA

View Full Version : Fp+

sacandjac
08-17-2013, 11:43 AM
Our trip is planned for November-9 of us in total with a room at Wilderness Lodge and a cabin at Fort Wilderness. I've signed up for My Disney Experience and put everyone's name etc in. The two hotel reservations are linked-when I sign in I see the two reservations and everyone who will be going.

If we are chosen to do FP+ when would we be notified? Would I be able to do it for everyone in our group? All of us were originally supposed to stay at POR but when free dining came out we had to change resorts as free dining was not available for us at POR. So we split up which is making me a little nervous with the new FP+.

Any info appreciated!!!

WDWdriver
08-17-2013, 01:56 PM
Currently guests are being invited to participate in the FP+ testing at about three weeks prior to their visit. So your November dates are too far out to speculate on. The test phase could well be over by then, with full implementation underway. If so, you wouldn't need an invitation to participate.

Once you have access to FP+ through your MDE account you will be able to make FP selections for everyone in your group that you have linked to. If you have any difficulty doing that, you should call Disney.

sacandjac
08-17-2013, 02:02 PM
Thanks WDWdriver!

CaptSmee
08-20-2013, 10:24 AM
We just received our invite&:are about 2 1/2 weeks away. Excited to try it :number1: