PDA

View Full Version : How do you pass the time?

Mrs Bus Driver
08-16-2013, 10:42 AM
Exactly 2 weeks ago today my offer was sent in to Disney for ROFR :mickey:. I know they have 30 days but I just can't stand the suspense. There is a little kid inside of me that wants to make a reservation right now :goofy:. How will I ever get through another 2 weeks? Tell me how you managed to pass the time?

VWL Mom
08-16-2013, 10:55 AM
That really was a loooong wait. I kept checkin the ROFR discussion boards to see what was passing and what was not. I was getting a bit obsessed.

Mrs Bus Driver
08-17-2013, 12:54 PM
That really was a loooong wait. I kept checkin the ROFR discussion boards to see what was passing and what was not. I was getting a bit obsessed.

I have never heard of ROFR boards where can I find them? :mickey:

BugeyedMuggy
08-17-2013, 03:56 PM
Exactly 2 weeks ago today my offer was sent in to Disney for ROFR :mickey:. I know they have 30 days but I just can't stand the suspense. There is a little kid inside of me that wants to make a reservation right now :goofy:. How will I ever get through another 2 weeks? Tell me how you managed to pass the time?

Even when Disney approves your ROFR you still have to go thru the closing and wait for Disney to enter your info. We closed 2 weeks ago and are still patiently waiting for our membership # to make reservations. All in all the time they originally told us was correct. So happy for you and Congratulations :mickey:

VWL Mom
08-19-2013, 01:24 PM
Mrs Bus Driver, You didn't mention what property your offer is for?

We closed 2 weeks ago and are still patiently waiting for our membership # to make reservations.
Congratulations and :welcome: home!

Mrs Bus Driver
08-19-2013, 04:22 PM
I put in a bid for VB.

Mrs Bus Driver
09-26-2013, 05:49 PM
Just an update, I received my closing email, WooHoo :mickey:. Now waiting another 2 to 4 weeks :thedolls:. Don't know how I am ever going to survive this!!!