PDA

View Full Version : Morning EMH question

mrs.jacksparrow
08-16-2013, 10:02 AM
If you go to a park that has Morning EMH and you DO NOT have key to the world because you are not staying on property....is there a holding area to get in for the regular hour ie EMH MK is 8 am regular hour is 9 so what time should be we get there to get in at 9??? Do they hold us in an area is there a place to wait outside the gate???

Thanks!

Strmchsr
08-16-2013, 10:47 AM
Yes. If you have a KTWC for EMH you go to the left turnstiles to enter and are allowed in the park. If you don't you are directed to the right to stand in front of the turnstiles outside of the train station until opening time.

GoBlueLacheta
08-16-2013, 11:31 AM
Beyond the watermarks, we really do not enjoy morning EMH or traveling to parks with morning EMH they tend to hit higher volumes much more quickly, obviously, than other options.

With MK, it would get unnerving watching hundreds flood in while I just stood there. If i was staying off property and I had to go during one of those days, I'd get an 8:05 ADR somewhere in MK and by the time you finished breakfast and reached your destination within the park you'd be allowed to ride without a key to the world.

mrs.jacksparrow
08-19-2013, 01:56 PM
I have been trying with no luck for an ADR early enough...and it will be sad to watch all the folks going in....hmmmm what to do...there is no day for us to get to MK without the EMH in the AM with our schedule. Boo Hoo