PDA

View Full Version : 2 Starbucks locations coming to Disneyland DTD

Melanie
08-15-2013, 01:34 PM
From Disney Parks Blog:

I’ve got some exciting news to share today – Starbucks is coming to the Downtown Disney District at Disneyland Resort!

Starbucks Coming to Downtown Disney District at Disneyland Resort this Winter
This winter, Starbucks lovers will be happy to find their favorite brew offered in not one, but two locations – the first, in front of the west entrance to World of Disney and the second, a kiosk location.

We are proud to partner with Starbucks, a company that, like Disney, is known for providing its guests with an excellent experience, and we are excited to add Starbucks to the fantastic dining, shopping and retail experiences at the Downtown Disney District. Of course, these new locations join two Disneyland Resort cafes offering Starbucks products: Fiddler, Fifer & Practical Cafe already open in Disney California Adventure park, and Market House opening this September inside Disneyland park.

DizneyFreak2002
08-15-2013, 04:56 PM
I believe at least one dedicated Starbucks is due to come to Disney Springs, though it may wind up two in Orlando as well...

Carol
08-16-2013, 08:37 AM
:mjump:

Melanie
08-16-2013, 08:48 AM
:mjump:

I know! Exciting. Can't wait to try the new one INSIDE Disneyland Park in November. :thumbsup:

Aurora
08-16-2013, 11:03 PM
No problem with Starbucks locating in either Downtown Disneys. Ghirardelli's chocolate in one hand, Starbucks in the other. :mcoffee: