PDA

View Full Version : Another Bounceback Question

DisneyDINK
08-15-2013, 10:22 AM
When I went to WDW in February they included the bounceback offer for 2013 in the "Be Our Guest" packet at check-in. It was a calendar for 2013 with dates for all of 2013, January-
December.

I was wondering if they put more than one of these out per year. Are guests going right now getting the same 2013 calendar I got? Is there a new one that just shows the last 6 months of 2013 or are there any 2014 dates on the ones they are handing out now? Are they even including them in the welcome packets right now? If you've been to WDW recently I'd appreciate your responses.

Thank You :goofy:

TexansInNY
08-16-2013, 05:50 PM
Look forward to seeing if there are any being offered right now as it could be they are not depending on business..we got one at AKL and used for WL then in Dec did not get one.

CuteAsMinnie
08-17-2013, 08:09 AM
At the end of July, the offer was still in the Welcome Packet allllll the way in the back. The offer was still the 2013 dates. Now, I'm told if I would have called the # , they would have given me the 2014 dates/offer which was Free Dining as opposed to 35% off room during specific dates.

Anyone know if the 2014 offer is in the packet yet?