PDA

View Full Version : New coffee at POR using the RFID?

maisie
08-14-2013, 09:01 AM
I see that POR has installed new coffee machines using the Joffreys coffee. The pictures I've seen don't look like they have the RFID readers on them. Does anyone know if the coffee is separate from the new mug system?

DizneyRox
08-14-2013, 10:00 AM
I'm pretty sure that the mugs are good for coffee and soft drinks, so I imagine that they would have them. On RCCL, you really couldn't tell that there was some sort of RFID reader for the machines. They just worked or didn't.

The tab was in the back of the thermos and read when you put it down on the machine to dispense...

mydisneygirls
08-14-2013, 01:00 PM
I've never heard of Joffreys coffee. Is it good? Being from the northeast, the big coffee here in Dunkin Donuts. I suppose anything is better than the Nescafe they had!

brownie
08-14-2013, 01:12 PM
I've never heard of Joffreys coffee. Is it good? Being from the northeast, the big coffee here in Dunkin Donuts. I suppose anything is better than the Nescafe they had!

See here: Joffrey's Coffee to Replace Nescafe at Disney Resorts (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=197650)

mydisneygirls
08-14-2013, 02:48 PM
Thanks Steve!

joonyer
08-14-2013, 03:13 PM
Anybody know if the Joffrey's coffee at the resorts actually freshly brewed coffee, or is it made from a concentrate (instant coffee) like Nescafe?