PDA

View Full Version : Hilton Bonnet Creek

Crow
08-13-2013, 01:56 PM
I already have 4 nights at Allstars for $70 a night but may add on another night somewhere. Hilton Bonnet looks nice, but the cheapest ive found is around $139 plus tax then they have a $16 garage parking fee and a $22 resort fee.
the pool looks nice. any reviews.

Disney Doll
08-16-2013, 07:58 AM
I have a friend who stayed here on her Honeymoon last year and they loved it. They wanted something honeymoon nice without the price tag of Disney's deluxe resorts. I recommended this one after hearing about it on Intercot and they were very pleased. $139 is a steal compared to what the Disney resorts are charging. I specifically remember them mentioning how nice the pool was with the lazy river. They took a whole day to just to enjoy the resort and the pool.

Crow
08-16-2013, 11:23 PM
thank you. Im holding it as an option in case I do go in October and need another night. I read some good things about it.

Crow
08-28-2013, 12:54 PM
my trip is now in Dec. Ive booked 3 nights at WL..I see Hilton prices around $103 AAA or $109 thru some sites and my gf thinks it looks nice, so I may book 2 nights there. my other dilemma is transportation since I probably wont rent a car and just use ME from the airport. So I may have to move back do a Disney resort the last night so I can use ME back to the airport. Im wondering how the Hilton buses are to the parks

NJGIRL
08-29-2013, 05:43 PM
That is a steal for that resort.

Crow
09-01-2013, 10:03 PM
looks like I can only get one night now at $113 & Tax & $22 fee. if I try for two nights the price goes up.

1DisneyNut
09-01-2013, 10:56 PM
Look around some more. There are tons of really nice resorts in the area that do not charge those sleazy parking and resort fees. If they weren't trying to sneak the charges in on people, they would simply be included in the nightly room fee. I have never paid either in Orlando and do everything possible to avoid them elsewhere.

Crow
09-02-2013, 12:49 PM
Look around some more. There are tons of really nice resorts in the area that do not charge those sleazy parking and resort fees. If they weren't trying to sneak the charges in on people, they would simply be included in the nightly room fee. I have never paid either in Orlando and do everything possible to avoid them elsewhere.

any suggestions. I showed my gf the Hilton and she thought it looked really nice. and it has the pool. and its on property. I probably wont rent a car so don't have to pay parking. the only other places are DD and they aren't as nice or the Swan Dolphin which I like.

NJGIRL
09-02-2013, 01:17 PM
$135 a night for Bonnet Creek is a steal. It is a really nice hotel. It is in my timeshare bank and we can never get it because it is so popular. Have seen the resort and wouldn't hesitate to pay $200 per night for it.

1DisneyNut
09-02-2013, 09:55 PM
any suggestions. I showed my gf the Hilton and she thought it looked really nice. and it has the pool. and its on property. I probably wont rent a car so don't have to pay parking. the only other places are DD and they aren't as nice or the Swan Dolphin which I like.

We always have a car, so the parking fee is something I look at first when considering hotels. Since you won't have one, you can take that out of the equation.

We have stayed at three different Embassy Suites, and have been pleased with all three. There were no parking or resort fees but they weren't on property so you would have to look into whether they have park transportation.

Really though, under $200 is a good price for the Hilton. It just really bugs me when hotels tack on a "resort fee" instead of having it included in the stated nightly rate. They are simply trying to get with the low advertised nightly rate and blind side you with upcharges later.....pretty sleazy way to do business in my opinion. As long as you catch it ahead of time and know exactly what you are paying per night it is all good though.

Crow
09-03-2013, 08:06 AM
yep. like Vegas hotels do. and airlines.
Ill probably stay one night as I see AAA discount. I guess it works about the same as Disney resorts, since they have a higher price to begin with. one night at Hilton is about same price as a mod.