PDA

View Full Version : New Meet & Greet and Character Appearances Announced for 2013 Halloween Parties

Figment!
08-12-2013, 09:20 PM
Disney Parks has announced a new Meet & Greet and two new character appearances for the 2013 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween parties at the Magic Kingdom park.

This year’s event will mark the debut appearance of Jack Skellington and Sally (from Tim Burton’s “The Nightmare Before Christmas”) at Magic Kingdom Park. Look for the Pumpkin King and his love in the Town Square area of Main Street, U.S.A.

Phineas and Ferb will also take charge of the Creepa Crew this year. This group gets parade-goers warmed up for fun on Main Street, U.S.A., while they wait for the parade’s arrival.

Over in Tomorrowland, “Monsters, Inc.,” scarers Mike and Sulley will host their own Monstrous Scream-O-Ween Ball dance party on the Rockettower Plaza Stage. The stage has been completely transformed for this “monstrous” event. Here’s a hint – show up ready to scream your lungs out!

Melanie
08-12-2013, 09:40 PM
Oh, I foresee very long wait times for Jack and Sally. It's about time they brought them to MNSSHP.

PirateLover
08-12-2013, 11:06 PM
Jack and Sally! Whoa! ITA with Mel... major wait times for them. But very cool. :jack:

joanna71985
08-13-2013, 10:51 PM
I met them last fall at DTD. But I can't wait to meet them again!

Melanie
09-12-2013, 02:06 PM
I've seen some great video floating around with Jack and Sally. Awesome addition! They'll always be super popular.